To our valued guests,
We are eager to see you back at The Beauty Bar by Kristina Ruggerio! Our salon and staff are fully equipped to comfortably accommodate clients (for hair services only) while also complying with the government’s mandated protocols. We are devoted to going above and beyond in order to maintain a safe and sanitary salon for our guests. As a result, we have implemented the following government regulations:
- Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply: you are sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if in the past 14 days you have been exposed to anyone who has symptoms or if your temperature is 99.5F* or higher on the day of your appointment. *Delaware Division of Public Health self-check guidelines.
- Please arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time. Delayed arrival may result in the cancellation of all or part of your appointment and will be subject to full payment due to cleaning procedures that take 20 minutes between each appointment.
- Only one person per appointment, no guests.
- Due to mandated protocols, children under 12 are not permitted inside the salon until further notice.
- Please stay in your car until you are phoned by the front desk that your technician is ready for you.
- Cell phones are critical transmitters of the virus, so we kindly ask that you not use your phone during the appointment. In addition, please do not place your cell phone or any personal items on surfaces inside the salon.
- Please do not bring in any extraneous items like bags, purses, books/magazines, food or drinks.
- To minimize the opportunity of cross-contamination, there will be a no-touch retail policy. If you would like to purchase products, please let your stylist know and they will collect the items for you.
- We will not be offering food or drinks until mandated protocols allow it.
- Masks must be worn inside at all times. Masks that tie behind your head are not permitted as they will interfere with the services we are providing.
- If you are getting color services, disposable masks are required. If you do not have one, we will supply you with one for an additional charge of $5.
- A Covid Care surcharge of $5 will be added for services. This fee will help supplement the additional fees we are incurring during our expanded hours and the increased sanitation requirements.
- Cards are the only accepted form of payment until further notice. Tips may be given in cash or Venmo.
- Only hair services are available until further notice.
We appreciate your business and cooperation as we reopen the salon under these unimaginable circumstances. Our goal is to make you feel as safe and comfortable as possible while providing you with the outstanding hair services you are accustomed to receiving.
In the meantime, we are still conducting normal business on our website where we sell all of your beauty necessities! On June 1st we will offer curbside pickup at The Beauty Bar for online orders. This allows customers to obtain their orders faster and eliminates shipping fees.
We apologize for any inconvenience these safety protocols may cause you. Our first priority is your safety, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kristina Borsello & The BBKR Team